Skip to Main Content
- Please submit up to three individual photos taken in the Great Lakes region. In your submission statement, you may wish to clarify where and when your photos were taken.
- We may publish accepted photos on their own or alongside pieces of fiction or poetry from other contributors.
- Photos can be black and white or color. While we will not edit or retouch your photos, they will be converted to sRGB before publication.
- High-resolution images are not needed while submitting, but please submit photos that are at least 1200 pixels wide or tall. We will collect your high-resolution photos upon acceptance.
- We suggest an aspect ratio of 4:3 or 16:9. Square (1:1) and panoramic images are not ideal.
- Please submit photos that have not been published elsewhere, including a personal blog, social media, Flickr, etc.